Correct.  The features mentioned in this thread are rather complex, so
we're starting by first hiding the template code into Template Capsules.
The idea behind Template Capsules is to hide the template code for the
benefit of the novice editor.  These capsules may then be expanded to
reveal the wikitext for the template.  Mock-ups can be viewed here [1].
You may also visit Sandox [2] to view a prototype of the feature.

We included an early version of Template Capsules as part of the last
Usability Study [3] to test the basic concept of hiding/expanding the
template code.  We're incorporating the feedback we got from this study
into the development of this feature.

Once we get hiding/collapsing working, we'll start looking at other
feature to make template editing easier.

Please let us know what you think of what we have so far -- we've been
using the following talk page for feedback: [4].

Howie

[1] http://usability.wikimedia.org/wiki/Citron_Designs
[2] http://prototype.wikimedia.org/sandbox.6/Main_Page
[3]