On 08/10/2010 11:59 AM, Jan Paul Posma wrote:
> Finally, it can be made to a working plugin which only does the
> sentence-editing. The other things like references, images, etc. are a bit
> harder. These can be built one-by-one to extend this editor, but I think that
> only the sentence-level editor can be quite useful already.

An idea: perhaps instead of extending the sentenct-editor, you could
introduce new kinds of editors for different types of content. For
example, you could have an image editor with + and - buttons to change
the size of the image and those ≡ buttons to change the alignment of the
image; or a template editor that would just present a list of fields to
fill in. This should be both easier to do for you, and easier to use for
the end user.