Hey all. This message is primarily directed at those students involved with
this year's MediaWiki Google Summer of Code projects.

Firstly, I hope this email finds you and your projects well. As I recall,
the development phase is just ending, and, now that you have a little more
time, it would be great to give your projects some publicity in front of a
wider Wikimedia audience (all the projects appear to be applicable to at
least some WMF sites; forgive me if I'm wrong).

I write for *The Signpost* (its weekly Technology Report e.g. today's [1]).
If you're not familiar with it, it has a fairly sizeable readership,
particularly on the English Wikipedia. I'm confident many of the Tech Report
readers would be intrigued to know what you've been doing, how much success
you've had, and what it might mean for Wikimedia sites, as explained in your
own words (just a couple of paragraphs and a thumbnail where applicable
would be more than enough).

If you're interested, and I hope you will be, you can either reply directly
to the list, to me, or get me via my English Wikipedia talk page.

Thanks,
Jarry1250

p.s. I have okayed this with RobLa.

[1]