Hi,

in SMW we have a maintenance folder just like MW does. Would it be possible to
have the tests in there, i.e. SemanticMediaWiki/maintenance/tests/selenium (up
to now, I have put them in there)?

Regards

Benedikt

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB)

Benedikt Kämpgen
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 11.40
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-7946
Fax: +49 721 608-6580
Email: benedikt.kaemp...@kit.edu
Web: http://www.kit.edu/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association