Hi everyone,

You all probably have noticed more people getting involved in code
review (and of course saw Brion's mail).  This is partly in
anticipation of Tim being afk, and partly because we're long overdue
for distributing the load.

Here's who we have available for code review, and what they'll be focused on:
*  Brion - general review, see his mail from earlier this week
*  Chad - general review
*  Roan - ResourceLoader, API, CentralNotice, UploadWizard
*  Trevor - general review, mostly front-end
*  Tim - general review
*  Mark - general review as available

I'll let each of them elaborate on their areas of focus.

I imagine we will want to give the code review pages on mediawiki.org
some love in the coming days and weeks, starting here:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_review
...and:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_review

We have a number of related pages that potentially need to be merged,
reorganized, or deleted.  I'll plug away at this, and I'll appreciate
any help on this (be bold; we'll revert if we don't like).

Rob