I submitted a patch to trunk, and an apparently unrelated test broke.

   http://ci.tesla.usability.wikimedia.org/cruisecontrol/buildresults/mw

Does that just mean it's an old test that's broken for other reasons? I
think the randomized user passwords broke the old API tests a few days
ago, but I'm not sure.

I did change the Makefile, but in a trivial way, so I could use
different PHP binaries (don't ask).

In any case I just submitted a new API test, ApiUploadTest, that works
apart from the (broken?) ApiTestSetup framework. I hope to refactor it
into something that can replace all the API tests in the near future.
It's a lot easier to read, the naming of classes is more consistent (it
made me cry to inherit from "ApiSetup") and the randomized user
passwords work. I'm not saying it's perfect, or even particularly good,
but it's a little better.

http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/phase3/maintenance/tests/phpunit/includes/api/ApiUploadTest.php

--
Neil Kandalgaonkar (   <ne...@wikimedia.org>