Hi,

when I created tests for monobook and then switched to vector skin some
tests did not work anymore, e.g., due to different naming schemes of input
fields.

Although that would require only slight changes to the tests, it would
increase redundancy and risk of inconsistency. How do you deal with this
issue?

Cheers!

Benedikt

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB)

Benedikt Kämpgen
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 11.40
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-7946
Fax: +49 721 608-6580
Email: benedikt.kaemp...@kit.edu
Web: http://www.kit.edu/

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association