On 12.11.2010, 21:45 Leo wrote:

> Based on the input, here's another draft:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mediawiki_logo_reworked_2.svg

> The shadows are gone (as well as the black outline of the petals) and
> the whole thing more simplified to better fit the "basic shapes look"
> of the other logos.

> I tried a version with red petals (as red is the only realistic color
> out of red, blue & green) but I'm not a huge fan of it. It would as
> well mean giving up the tournesol aspect (as there are no red
> tournesols) The red version is here:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mediawiki_logo_reworked_2-red.svg

Frankly, I don't like it. The current logo has the advantage of
looking *alive*. The new design looks plastic and dead, the sunflower
is less recognisable. Is there a problem with our current logo? Why
using a photo in a logo makes it an automatic show-stopper?

--
Best regards,
  Max Semenik ([[User:MaxSem]])