Von: wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] Im Auftrag von MZMcBride
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Januar 2011 06:17
An: Wikimedia developers
Betreff: Re: [Wikitech-l] ERR_INVALID_REQ when trying upload a file with API

Jan Luca wrote:
> when I try to upload a file with the API (Request:
> http://toolserver.org/~jan/files/APIUploadREQError.txt), I get the
following
> error:
>
> Request: [unknown method] [no URL], from <my IP> via
> amssq35.esams.wikimedia.org (squid/2.7.STABLE7) to [unknown host]
> ([unknown])
> Error: ERR_INVALID_REQ, errno [No Error] at Sun, 02 Jan 2011 09:43:01 GMT

You should file a bug at https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/

Be sure to include the exact file name if the problem occurs with only one
specific file. I didn't see the file name in the text file you linked; I
assume it comes from $url, which isn't defined in that text file. Or better,
attach a copy of the problematic file to the bug report if you think it's
appropriate to do so. More specificity about what program/script/tool you're
using to try to upload the file might be helpful as well.

MZMcBride