Hi,

I have some difficulties to use the actual Selenium framework for testing MW
and an extension:

- In trunk, selenium tests are both in tests/selenium and
maintenance/tests/selenium. Why is that?

- If I want to test Mediawiki versions other than the latest, how would I do
that if files for both the testrunner and the application under test are
only in trunk?

Or is there just too much going on for Selenium testing at the moment that
one should wait?

Regards,

Benedikt

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB)

Benedikt Kämpgen
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 11.40
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-47946 (!new since 1 January 2011!)
Fax: +49 721 608-46580 (!new since 1 January 2011!)
Email: benedikt.kaemp...@kit.edu
Web: http://www.kit.edu/

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association