Zawartość nagłówka ["Followup-To:" gmane.comp.python.pywikipediabot.general.]
>> John <phoenixoverr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, all you need to do is remove the incorrect links from all affected
> articles.
>
> You sorta did that with -localright. however that just fixed the correct
> article but still left some articles pointing to the wrong article. you need
> to fix every article, as long as one page has the wrong link it will be
> propagated back

On 22nd somebody readded those links manually because article was reconstructed.

But earlier, after this revert:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/pl/w/index.php?title=Aktywizm&diff=25027755&oldid=25014331

I tried to use pywiki interwiki.py to remove 'pl' by making sure [[en:Activism]]
has no pl: link (enforced by {{nobots}}), [[pl:Aktywizm]] has no interwiki links
(enforced by {{nobots}}) and running interwiki.py -localright poiting to
en:Activism
to remove it on all other wikis. But this got reverted again in few minutes
by the bots running.

Sure, after this:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/pl/w/index.php?title=Aktywizm&diff=25078310&oldid=25028009

you can't reproduce this anymore, but this is pretty strange.

//Saper