Hi,

While working on fixing gadgets etc. I just noticed mediawiki.org
itself was not part of the first wave
(I confused it with metawiki I guess).

Is there any issues with switching to 1.17wmf1 before the rest goes
(say tonight or Monday) ? Currently
I'm writing some documentation but the 'new' versions of things don't
actually work on mw.org so it's
hard demonstrating it, since it won't work on mediawiki.org

I could move things to Meta-Wiki and back again, but since mw.org is a
relatively small wiki I think
there wouldn't be any load issues (is that still an issue?) in
switching it before the 'final wave'.

The reason I'm writing these things now instead of Wednessday is because
A) Some wikis are already switched and they're screaming about broken
gadgets which need updating.
Since these gadgets are usually copied from MW.org fixing them there
now results in them being
broken on MW.org
B) I like to get things ready before the actual switch is made so that
when the switch is made, people can
update things right away.

--
Krinkle