Hello,

I am out of the office traveling for business.  I am checking my email, however
my response may be delayed.  I will be in Los Angeles CA for the ASCII success
summit held on the 23rd and 24th of February and in Seattle, WA for MVP Nation
held on 3rd and 4th of March.  I would like to meet with our partners, so if
you are traveling to these events or just in the area and would like to get
together, please send me an email so we can make arrangements.

If your need is more immediate and you would like to speak with someone at
Datto HQ, please use the following:

For technical support, please contact the support team at 877-455-6015 or
supp...@dattobackup.com

For sales assistance, please contact Angelo Zucaro at 203.529.4985 or
azuc...@dattobackup.com

Regards,
-Austin W. McChord
Datto Inc.