Brandon Harris wrote:
> One of my goals for the year at the Foundation is "Development of a
> MediaWiki Style Guide."  To that end, I have completed the first draft
> of one section, focused on Forms and Form elements.

I think it's a good first draft. :-)  My only comment is that some of the
suggestions in the guide don't match current practice; for example, the
location of the "discard changes" button vs. the "save page" button. (Or to
be even pickier, the fact that "discard changes" is a button at all.) For
now it's fine for there to be mismatches, but at some point the guide should
be aligned with current practice. In most cases, I imagine this will mean
updating MediaWiki (it certainly needs UI work), but in some cases I imagine
it will mean updating the guide. (I foresee strong objections to moving the
"save page" button in particular simply due to inertia.)

MZMcBride