On 3/10/11 10:34 PM, William Allen Simpson wrote:
To give a little more detail, logged http (not https) into en: on one page,
and am showing the "Login successful" page.

Then, bring up a de: page in a second window -- the de: page has
Anmelden / Benutzerkonto erstellen

I've made a picture of the cookies. Note that I get cookies for an awful
lot of related sites, even though I've started with no cookies, and have
not accessed them.

To contrast, again I started from no cookies, logged in on en:, loaded a
fr: page url, and I'm obviously logged in on fr:, too.