Hoi,
When voting for bugs is relevant, it is quite feasible to promote voting
again. As it is, votes are not considered so at one stage I actively
discouraged voting.

I will be really pleased to talk up voting for bugs when votes are factored
in in the the decision what to do next. It helps when a guestimation is
added to the amount of work involved. Voting for something small gets easier
done *and finished* then something like re write the parser.
Thanks,
      GerardM