On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Mark A. Hershberger <
mhershber...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

>    [Installer] Javascript-opened sections not open on back or error
>        http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/26937
>    [Installer] Install does not complete when choosing a CC license
>        http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/27170

These two are now fixed on trunk.

>    [Installer] Chrome saves config as LocalSettings.php.php

       http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/27579

Can't reproduce, closed WORKSFORME (seems to be a general Chrome issue that
either does or doesn't show up depending on your system, configuration, and
phase of moon?)

>    [Installer] Cannot abort or postpone slow operations during upgrades via
>    web interface

       http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/27929

I don't think this is a new issue, isn't this the same as it's always been?
While good to fix, doesn't sound like a blocker.

>    Installer doesn't create extension tables
>        http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/28237

I think someone's working on this... shouldn't be too hard.

>    Installer does not respect initial DBport declaration

       http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/28162

PostgresSQL-specific -- this and other PG-specific issues should likely not
block 1.17.0, though it'd be nice to have working PG at some point.

>    Labels for DB types on page=DBConnect are too narrow
>        http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/28158

Can't reproduce, closed WORKSFORME.

> If layout and javascript are more your thing, we have a couple of those
> left, too:
>
>    width of <gallery> always 100%
>        http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/27540

Is this really a release blocker?

>    New wikilink window grows in width each time when opened in IE and
>    Chrome
>         http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/27566

Do we ship WikiEditor on by default? If not, this probably shouldn't be a
blocker.

> Finally, a bonus 1.17 blocker.  Tim has suggested two separate ways to
> solve the problem.  Should we go with the “simple” fix or the ”complex”
> fix?  Truth be told, at this point, we can probably only afford the
> simple one.
>
>    Apostrophe in linktrail breaks bolded links
>        http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/27473

The change to the linktrails sounds ready to go; anyone care to stick in a
quick parser test case?

-- brion