On 03/28/2011 10:40 AM, Kirti . wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am interested in the Captcha extension project in GSOC'11. But I am
> unable to find a mentor ( potential mentor ) who can help me out in my
> problem related to captchas.
>
> Please provide me with contact details of someone who will be
> potentially mentoring this project.
>
> Thank you.

Kirti:

Since it sounds like you haven't gotten a response on this list, I
suggest a few things:

1) Write a short draft of your proposal and post it in your User: page
or a subpage on mediawiki.org
2) Go to #mediawiki on the Freenode IRC network and ask for feedback

That will help people decide whether they're interested in mentoring
you.  Good luck!

best,
Sumana Harihareswara
MediaWiki's organizational administrator for Google Summer of Code