User "Siebrand" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r77374.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/77374#c16674
Commit summary:

(bug 25638) Allow manual associating and dissociating of follow-up revisions in
CodeReview. This has a bug: you have to click the Associate button to submit an
association, pressing Enter in the text box won't work. I'll fix that soon.

* Enforce causality of references (i.e. a revision cannot be a follow-up to
itself or to a revision in its future) in getReferences() and addReferences()
* Move code adding associations ('references' in the code) in
CodeRevision::save() to addReferences() and add removeReferences()
* UI for this thing is similar to the one for sign-offs and in accordance with
Trevor's mockup on the bug. Needs some more input from Trevor though
* Changed follow-ups table to always show, even if there are no follow-ups.
This is needed so people can associate new follow-ups to a revision that
doesn't have any yet

Comment:

Nice feature. Used it for the first time today. I think the rev log should be
updated when a revision if associated or disassociated manually, as is done for
example for adding/removing tags.