User "Krinkle" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r83309.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/83309#c16721
Commit summary:

Fix bug in makeCollapsible.
* The instantHide implementation (added in r82471) didn't cover the case where
a table is collapsed by default, it needs to pass the toggle to the function so
that the row it is in can be excluded.
* The bug was found by user Helder.wiki, also reproducable on the demonstration
page (I guess it was cached for everyone, since nobody noticed?)
* Demonstration page has been refreshed and all tests are passed now.

Comment:

Thanks, I've done a better implementation in r87743.

After the initial check $defaultToggle will be set to null or left as a valid
jQuery instance. After that a simple if() statement will be sufficient.

Thanks, prolly faster now too.