User "Krinkle" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r87722.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/87722#c16730
Commit summary:

do not create console logging div unless configured to do so

Comment:

I'd go bonkers and fix all doubling between UpWiz modules and core modules,
however I'm not sure which compatibility rule is set and when.

It's been deployed to 1.17wmf1 last week. Is it acceptable to require 1.18 now
and perform any fixes in the wmf-branch directly ?
Would probably make testing easier as well (wouldn't be the first time we
referring to a method in the mw.-object that exists in trunk but not on the
cluster).