User "Happy-melon" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r88176.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/88176#c16928
Commit summary:

Revert r87635, r87637, r87639, r87643 (MW_MIN_PHP_VERSION etc.): breaks HipHop
support.

Comment:

I don't believe r87635 or r87639 should have affected HipHop support, am I
mistaken?  While I suspected that moving the includes might cause issues, I can
find no documentation about exactly why doing so is problematic, or what the
solution is.  I appreciate that this is a bleeding-edge area of work, but it
would be helpful if you could explain exactly ''how''/why this "breaks HipHop
support".  Otherwise similar issues will certainly recur in the future.