User "Krinkle" changed the status of MediaWiki.r88053.

Old Status: ok
New Status: fixme

User "Krinkle" also posted a comment on MediaWiki.r88053.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/88053#c16939
Commit summary:

Added direct file loading functionality to debug mode for both scripts and
styles, with callbacks for module state changes (changing to ready) and
executing of jobs and modules awaiting dependency resolutions. These changes
also provide a way to used mw.loader.implement with arrays of URLs for the
scripts and styles arguments, which will make it possible to implement modules
using user scripts. This probably solves bug #27023 - tests to verify that will
be coming soon.

Comment:

<pre>

+               function handlePending() {

                                        if ( $.inArray( module,
jobs[j].dependencies ) !== -1 ) {
</pre>

module is not defined here. Causes <code>ReferenceError: Can't find variable:
module</code> when (for example) tablesorter is loaded after dom-ready (try on

I guess passing module should do it although I'm not quite sure, this function
is a little magic to me.

Doesn't err in production mode (either not happening or silently ignored, I
guess the latter)