On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 09:24, Tim Starling <tstarl...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On 25/05/11 17:05, Domas Mituzas wrote:
>> On May 25, 2011, at 9:35 AM, K. Peachey wrote:
>>
>>> http://xkcd.org/903/ -Peachey
>>
>> that error is fake! 10.0.0.242 is internal services DNS server and
>> is not used to serve en.wikipedia.org - dberror log does not have a
>> single instance of it! 10.0.6.42 on the other hand....
>
> I would have thought the fact that it was hand drawn would have given
> it away.

But in this particular case hand drawn doesn't mean facts can slip. At
least these drawings are usually extremely precise. (You can see which
pulldowns he usually keep open. :-))

I second Domas to check because there may be a super secret conspiracy
and the drawing may be correct. ;-)
--
 byte-byte,
    grin