* Brion Vibber <br...@pobox.com> [Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:56:36 -0700]:

http://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Code/MediaWiki&offset=87519&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fphase3

> Roadmap provisionally says July for 1.18 deployment:
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_roadmap

I wish there was WYSIWYG editor in the roadmap. It can be anything:
Wikia RTE, Magnus Manske visual editor, or anything else - however,
supporting creating content from scratch (not just editing over already
existing article), working with built-in parser out of box, and no
glitches like FCKeditor has. And being an WMF extension with all the
advantages of continuous integration (core / extension compatibility).
Dmitriy