User "Krinkle" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r89808.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/89808#c17915
Commit summary:

Initial check in, in an extension for now during
development/evaluation/cross-browser testing.

Comment:

I could've branched the entire trunk for a few small fixes, but since is a
background proccess that may take longer, I rather stay as close to trunk as
possible, so I forked the one file I needed to modify and work on that (this
also makes it a lot easier for people to "check it out" (in both meanings of
"to check out").

When this is done (that is, all components of the [[Style guide]]] that replace
browser or jquery defaults (input field, labels, forms, modal boxes, selection
etc.), then it will most likely be moved back into core.

However it has to be done at once.

Quote part  of the commit:
<pre>
+// @todo Integrate HTMLStyleForm into core HTMLForm