User "Wikinaut" changed the status of MediaWiki.r90650.

Old Status: resolved
New Status: new

User "Wikinaut" also posted a comment on MediaWiki.r90650.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/90650#c18644
Commit summary:

new version 1.6.3; adds edit count of fromUser to toUser; move; redirects user
page of fromUser to toUser, if this does not exist or is empty; deletes
fromUser page if toUser page exists; code contributed by Matthew April. small
changes and checked by committer

Comment:

Aaron, thanks. Now I found a corresponding warning back - on the "Code review"
page. It was not present on the longer "Code review guide" which I consulted. I
changed the page so that now both pages include the status flag table, and this
warning. Remark: both pages are also now part of a new scetion "Code review" of
the book http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MDG (MW Developer's Guide).

Reset (own) revision "new", but fixed in the follow-up r90684 ("fixme").