Tomorrow (July 6th, Wednesday) at 2100UTC, I will hold a triage on IRC
of “easy” bugs.  The purpose of this Triage will be to go through all
the bugs with this tag and make sure they're actually something that a
new MW developer could do.

We would like people who what to become involved with MediaWiki on the
development side to be able to use this keyword as a starting point, but
sometimes relatively intractable problem reports have been given this
tag.

There are currently about 25 of these bugs so we'll only have about 2
minutes per bug.  If you are going to be involved in this triage, please
take a look at http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/BugTriage-2011-07 before
hand so we can keep up a good momentum.  Feel free to update the
EtherPad before hand, but please don't remove items.

    WHAT:  IRC Triage of “easy” bugs
    WHERE: #wikimedia-dev on freenode
    WHEN:  2011 July 6, 2100UTC, conversion to local time at
           http://hexm.de/4a

I hope to see you there!

Mark.