User "Raymond" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r91432.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/91432#c19211
Commit summary:

(see bug 29712) Removing the defaultUserOptionOverrides in MessagesXx.php
because it is broken (and has been for a long time) and secondly, it is only
used for things that can be done otherwise:
* 'editfont' => 'sans-serif'; -> trivial (can be set in CSS)
* 'underline' => 0; by languages written in scripts that are hard to read with
underlines -> now set in shared.css, which makes it work also when they are
used as interface language (note that [lang="xx"] is not yet present on
wikitext content by default but will be soon as part of my work on RTL
improvements)
* 'quickbar' => 2; by RTL languages. For this, I introduced a new option (5)
that sets left/right according to the directionality of your interface language
(and automatic is better than setting it in MessagesXx files!). Note that the
broken feature was in this case "corrected" by CSS flipping, causing
preferences to say "left" while it was actually "right". This commit fixes that
bug as well.
Third, it actually would have made more sense to have it them load for wgLang
instead of wgContLang, but that's not possible because wgLang is itself
dependent on preferences

Comment:

Dunno if related to this revision but appears today the first time at
Translatewiki:

 PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/www/w/skins/CologneBlue.php on line 238