2011/7/13 Rob Lanphier <ro...@wikimedia.org>:
> This meeting is scheduled for July 19, at 2:30pm PDT.  Here's some of
> the areas we're planning to have short talks on:
> *  The basics
> *  Stability and performance
> *  UI considerations
> *  Security
> *  Unit testing
> *  General code review philosophy
>
> This won't be the last time we'll be presenting these things. I
> imagine we'll be refining these talks for Hackathons and other events.

If there's anyone who wants to present a talk or a workshop about such
things or to have a meeting about them at the Haifa hackathon, now is
a great time to suggest it, as i am building the schedule for it this
week.

Write about it at
http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Developer_Days

Or just email me personally.