User "Brion VIBBER" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r92113.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/92113#c19619
Commit summary:

Unit tests for jquery.localize
(Follow-up r92069)

Also fixing a bug in jquery.localize. Previously it did mw.msg(key, [p1, p2,
...]); (passing an array as second argument), however mw.msg doesn't take an
array as second argument, instead the second argument is the first in a list of
optional variadic arguments. (like mw.msg(key, p1, p2, ..);

In cases were only 1 variable is passed, this didn't brake the test as
[p1].toString() === p1. Fixing by using .apply instead and creating an array of
arguments, starting with the key (unshifted) and if available adding parameters.

All these tests appear to be broken in Gecko-browsers because it uses a
different attribute order (WebKit moslty in order of touch, Gecko mostly
alphabetical, Trident/Presto engine different too). They are reported because
the elements are compared as strings. I'll fix this in a better way when I
think of one (soon!)

Comment:

For IE tests see my comment on r80116 -- the selector doesn't seem to work on
IE 8 (maybe this regresed from older jquery versions in use at the time?)