User "NeilK" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r92009.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/92009#c20046
Commit summary:

Refactored UploadStash and related classes to use the database for file
metadata storage instead of the session, see bug 26179

Tweaked the UploadWizard to work properly with the new backend code, updated
tests

Comment:

In includes/upload/UploadStash.php line 189 onwards, I wish you hadn't changed
$status to $storeResult -- it's a hint that this is a Status object
(includes/Status.php). If you felt the status needed a more descriptive name,
maybe $storeStatus ?

includes/upload/UploadStash.php#230:
   wfDebugCallstack(); -- we shouldn't have this in production...

In includes/api/ApiQueryStashImageInfo.php#63 you added a TODO for some new
exceptions -- fix that?
* UploadStashNotLoggedInException
* UploadStashMaxLagExceededException
(others?)

In general this change was too big, and it incorporates a name change to one
API parameter, along with more substantive changes. It would be easier to
review if those (at least) were separate.