On 08/20/2011 11:04 AM, Roan Kattouw wrote:
> I've been doing some code review today, and updated the revision
> report at
> https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/mediawiki/wiki/MediaWiki_roadmap/1.18/Revision_report
> . The number of new revs in 1.18 dropped to 92 today, the first time
> it's below 100. Yay!

Yay!

To make it easier to find code to review, people are tagging particular
revisions with tags like "frontend" (CSS, JavaScript, jQuery) and "i18n"
(localisation and internationalization).

Feel free to use those tags to find revisions to review, or -- if you
don't have code reviewer status -- to "sign off" (read the code, test
it, and give your opinion on whether to accept or reject it) on revisions.

Check out and add to the Code Review tagging page on MediaWiki.org:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_review_tags

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator