Thanks for the super detailed write up Brion. I've been actively
talking with the PhoneGap guys after doing some more research on this
and it seems like a really good fit to have a consistent experience
across a whole host of devices.

What were looking at is not necessarily a lot of depth in every single
platform but a lot of horizontal range. Phonegap platform support
beats out Titanium pretty easily there.

We'll be working a lot closer with the PhoneGap team going forward to
quickly have something in the android store to start.

If anyone is interested in helping then we'll have plenty of
opportunities to join in. Over the next weeks we'll be adding bugs and
sending out more calls to get involved.

--tomasz