User "Krinkle" changed the status of MediaWiki.r95202.

Old Status: fixme
New Status: new

User "Krinkle" also posted a comment on MediaWiki.r95202.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/95202#c21609
Commit summary:

Followup r95185, changed name of class validateSignup to ValidateSignup, made
necessary changes in other files as well

Comment:

I deleted this file, and reverted r95213, then redid the rename with <code>svn
move</code>  in r95698.

I didn't use <code>svn copy</code> since we don't need to keep both (a copy),
just a move.

help</code> for a list of commands and their aliases.