User "MZMcBride" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r95640.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/95640#c21615
Commit summary:

As suggested to me by email: very active members of a wiki community can end up
receiving hundreds of emails via Special:EmailUser, the majority of which will
end up with the boilerplate "{{SITENAME}} email" subject, making them hard to
distinguish.  Pass the name of the user sending the email to the message, so
that it can be at least a little bit more unique.

Comment:

There are no degrees of uniqueness! This commit looks pretty good, though. At
least the idea behind it. I suppose there's an edge case where a user could
have a 200-byte/character username and this would be... truncated with
maxlength="200"? Might be something to test.