Στις 06-09-2011, ημέρα Τρι, και ώρα 17:07 -0700, ο/η Brion Vibber
έγραψε:

<snip>

> Indeed -- as long as the data's accessible I'm content enough -
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2006-September/023835.html:)
>
> Since then though we've removed it from the data dumps, so it's no longer
> possible for third parties to recover and host the pages (or do research on
> them) unless they happen to find a copy, and our own redirect points to a
> site that's down.

Actually the dump is still there and available for download; the link
doesn't show up in the index list because it's no longer in the list of
live projects.  However, interested parties can get it from here:

http://dumps.wikimedia.org/sep11wiki/

I have added a link to this from the front page of the download host.
Any other inactive wikis people are missing? We might have the dumps for
them lying around, even if old ones.

Ariel