User "QuestPC" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r97714.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/97714#c22974
Commit summary:

Question type=text interpretation works. Implemented category-specific
interpretation error messages parsing and display in addition to
proposal-specific interpretation error messages.

Comment:

Why does not Wikimedia use div's with automatical horizontal overflow to
display the diffs for Extension:CodeReview? I use such div's in my
Extension:QPoll for interpretation scripts, when the line is too long they have
horizontal scrolling inside of their view, not outside like here.

Also, one may imitate modern text editors behavior by splitting long lines of
diffs at server side, by PHP. Maybe not always trivial, though.

I will have hard time watching my lines to become short (how much short?)
enough. Usually I try to watch only the comment lines.