User "Catrope" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r99067.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/99067#c23863
Commit summary:

* (bug 31374) Pass relevant additional parameters for action=raw on
Special:Mypage redirects

Found that Special:MyPage was sometimes being used in importScript() calls to
make references to the owner's other user subpages, such as loading a
User:Blah/monobook.js from User:Blah/vector.js.
The importScript() correctly included action=raw and ctype=text/javascript
parameters, but Special:MyPage was redirecting to the actual URL and dropped
the ctype parameter.

IE 9 actually now validates content-type for scripts loaded into <script> -- if
and only if you send X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff. Since we now do that
(since bug 15461 / r87997) this created a break for IE9 users when upgrading
from MW 1.17 (without the nosniff) to MW 1.18 (with it).

Can also work around by replacing the Special:MyPage reference with a direct
one.

No other browsers I tested (Firefox 8, Chrome 14, Opera 11.5) rejected a
<script> load for text/x-wiki but it's a legit thing to do (Firefox does check
for CSS)

Comment:

It's bug 31401