On 25/10/11 16:24, Freako F. Freakolowsky wrote:
> I'll have a look(haven't poked the phpunit code for a while now) to make
> sure it's operational on Oracle backend.
>
> @Chad: if the issue is in the DB itself (i inderstand that running it
> can be somewhat of a pain) i could try to get you access to one of out
> sandbox instances for the purposes of CI. Might not be the fastest
> option, but still ...

Hello,

Looks like there is a free Oracle version named 'Express' which we might
use [1].  They are providing a Debian package [2] so we can get it
installed on Jenkins host easily, just need some configurationw hich can
probably be handled with puppet [3].

[1]
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/express-edition/overview/index.html
[2] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Oracle