User "Krinkle" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r101356.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/101356#c25220
Commit summary:

fix mediawiki.test wrong URL

mw.loader.bug30825 test verify we AJAX calls support protocols relative URLS.
The way we forged the target URL was fine when running tests directly from
the file (ie: http://localhost/wiki/tests/qunit/index.html ) but did not
work correctly from Special:JavaScriptTest.

This patch fix the forged URL so it works in both case hopefully.

Comment:

I understand the reason for the hack. Does the job well to make it work both
statically and on-wiki. I just thought it'd be better to centralize it a tad
bit since the other places where we access /tests/qunit/data likely need the
same fix. However it appears there are no other places :)