User "Platonides" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r96261.

Full URL: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/96261#c25307
Commit summary:

* Mark underline css as !important. It should override other css (such as the
css added in r91432) if the user specifically selected that option.
* Fix css flipping: for Simple, it still depended on the content language
(however, no css actually needs flipping there). For Standard/CologneBlue, I
re-added flipping even though it's not needed there either. Just in case css is
added that does need flipping, so it is future-proof :). Consequently, I added
noflip to the existing css.
* For this flipping I added a parameter to addInlineStyle(), which I assume to
be useful in other cases as well

Comment:

I see such difference, unless caching is playing tricks on me, but indeed looks
fixed now (toolboxes are still underlined, but that doesn't seem an issue).