There are a lot of problems with the activities of deletionists, starting
with the assumption that somebody who contributes to W is an active W user,
and is monitoring their contributions against the activities of
deletionists. A lack of prompt response is taken as proof that their claim
(no matter how wild) is true.

It's time to start requiring a working email address. Either that, or reign
in deletionists. Do we have a mechanism for this (I think we do but haven't
tried it)? Or if not a working email address (I understand that would be
controversial in the large) then a notification system that works across
services. Like sending an SMS, or twitter, or g+ posting, or fb message.