I'm noticing that a lot of the RESO LATE bugs are requests for
extensions or site requests which either:
1) We aren't currently installing that extension (Ok for these to be RESO LATE)
2) The original requester needs to provide further information

Do we want that second category to be resolved later? If so, we're
going to be waiting a long time for people to come back with more
details. Should bugs that are resolved later because the original
requester or someone else needs to provide more info instead be closed
invalid, or something else?

--
Dan Collins