I have a parser function that is not being rendered properly by the
experimental Preview tab in WikiEditor.  The function does the following:

*       It add a custom property "foo" to the ParserOutput object, with value
"bar"
*       It hooks OutputPageBeforeHTML to render the value "bar"

When I use the "Save Page" or "Show Preview" buttons below the edit box
everything works fine.  With the experimental Preview tab, though, the value
doesn't get rendered.  (It is in the ParserOutput object though.)  I'm guessing
that OutputPageBeforeHTML doesn't get called by the Preview tab.

I also tried hooking EditPageGetPreviewText to render the value also, but that
doesn't work either with the Preview tab.

Any advice appreciated. Should I be using a better/additional hook?

Thanks,
DanB