As long as it's there, people will think that we do.

This mass change should have been discussed somewhere first, but then
i never understood why voting is bad. Mozilla haven't disabled it in
their Bugzilla and Google use it in Google code (as stars), although i
don't whether either of them actually prioritize bugs according to it.