We currently have a large number of file uploads with no licensing
data on MW wiki! And we should really start doing something about it,
As some people may have noticed last week(ish) I went though and tag
most (if not all) of the uploads from this year that didn't have the
licensing data. The current figures stand at:

* Tagged as being from this year                  : 182
* From "Cat:Files with unknown copyright status"  :  28 (Minus this years)
* From "Cat:Images with unknown copyright status" :  66
                                     TOTAL TAGGED : 276 Files

Now the question is where to head from now, Personally I would like to
use this as a warning message and start deleting them soon (We already
threaten to do this on the Upload page for files missing License &
Source data) starting at the oldest, But I didn't look at the
uploaders closely and I know a few of them are active when I was
tagging but I know a few of them have automatic license stalemates on
their user pages and don't put license statements on their uploads
unless nudged.

So the floor is open! What course of action should we take?

-Peachey