"Nikerabbit" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r107773.

Commit summary for MediaWiki.r107773:

* (bug 32686) Tooltip on links to non-existing pages are now always in user's
language

Fixed this by "abusing" of the $options parameter of Linker::link() to pass the
Language object (as we did for wfMsgExt()), has the two following advantages:
* The tooltip is displayed in the requested language instead of depending on
$wgLang
* The usage of the Language object is detected in the ParserOptions, thus the
parser cache key will not have "*" for the language

Nikerabbit's comment:

Do we actually want to fragment the parser cache for this?