OK, so it looks from doodle that most of people voted for saturday 6 pm.
Because Ryan doesn't have time this Saturday, I think we should make a big
one later, but probably in similar time :). However I will be surely
available there this saturday for all people who already voted for that
date and need any kind of help or introduction to labs, also it would be
great to have a feedback on what all isn't clear so that I can start
working on some documentation.

So, in case you have a basic questions related to labs, you are welcome to
step in this Saturday and ask, I will try to help you, the big meeting with
Ryan will be probably later, the exact date will be announced in this mail,
and we will discuss the proposals and technical stuff, especially sql and
gluster.

Thanks