"SPQRobin" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r111647.

Commit summary for MediaWiki.r111647:

(Bug 31417) Content-holding div needs an ID.
Since the introduction of the class mw-content-ltr/rtl, it has been used to get
the page text which is very bad because there are two class names and it is not
always on the same place (if at all). This ID will always hold the bodytext
(excluding categories, ArticleFeedback, ...).

SPQRobin's comment:

I hope the ID name doesn't collide with other IDs. Google search didn't give me
any exact matches.

Also, to my surprise, mw-content-ltr shows up as a google search suggestion,
which means a lot of people wondered what it is :-S